Where can I find helpful information from Trade Organizations and Other Resources?
We've collated a list of Trade Organizations and other resources that we think you will find useful when considering your Made in USA initiative.
Promote and Showcase your Products
Sewn Products Equipment & Suppliers of the Americas (SPESA) is a marketing vehicle for its members to promote and showcase their products and services.
SPESA is an independent, non-profit organization and is the largest trade association in the Americas solely devoted to the advancement of suppliers of sewn products machinery, ancillary equipment, parts, services and technology for the sewn products industry.
SPESA provides for sharing industry-specific and general business information, both for its members as well as:
- A representative voice on matters that affect its member companies.
- A forum to advance its members' interests in the global marketplace.
- Opportunities for business and social interaction with other members and industry professionals.
- Find out more at www.spesa.org
Reduce the Cost of Production
The NAM - 11,000 manufacturing companies and our nearly 12 million people who make things in America - is our strongest force for sensible government policies that will reduce the cost of production and tear down barriers to growth.
Membership with NAM provides additional benefits including:
- Export promotion partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce provides all the tools you need to expand into global markets and grow your business.
- The NAM's member involvement programs give you the opportunity to influence the policy debates that affect your bottom line.
- A broad range of publications and online communications - from monthly newsletters to weekly email updates to our award-winning blog, Shopfloor - keep you informed about the state-of-play in Washington.
- Find out more at www.nam.org
We want to continue to add resources to this page and would value your input. Click here to make a suggestion of a resource we should add to this page.
The information provided on this Resource Page about organizations, businesses or services is for general informational purposes. Inclusion does not mean that Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. endorses any organization, business or service. Further, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. cannot and does not make any guarantees as to the quality of services or products provided by any organization, business or service listed here.